Design and project supervision: Davis Partnership Architects
HARTSEL – STATION 2
July 25, 2021
The station has been in service since the end of April. Busier than expected.
MICHIGAN CREEK – STATION 3
July 25, 2022
Site work has begun on the site located at MM 195.5 on US 285 (between Jefferson & Como).
July 12, 2021
Final construction documents for this project completed and being submitted for building permits. Work on site access to begin soon.
We own the property. Wildlife-friendly fencing will be installed soon. The area is home to large herds of antelope and elk. After fencing is completed the highway access will be constructed.
May 11, 2021
Closing on the property 5/26/21. Thank you to Paul & Lorri McDaniel for the generous donation of 3 acres of their ranch. Until they graciously stepped forward, we were at a dead-end in finding suitable property.
Soil testing completed for the civil engineer team and septic design. Site is located on the east side of US285 at MM195.5. Construction to begin mid- June with construction of highway access driveway.
- Board Meeting Schedule 2022
- 2022 Tranparency Notice
- Notice of Regular Meeting / August 16, 2022
- Agenda: Meeting of the Board of Directors / August 16, 2022
- The meeting is held in-person & virtually.
- If you want to attend this web-based meeting of the board, email a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on joining.