July 12, 2021
Final construction documents for this project completed and being submitted for building permits. Work on site access to begin soon.
We own the property. Wildlife-friendly fencing will be installed soon. The area is home to large herds of antelope and elk. After fencing is completed the highway access will be constructed.
May 11, 2021
Closing on the property 5/26/21. Thank you to Paul & Lorri McDaniel for the generous donation of 3 acres of their ranch. Until they graciously stepped forward, we were at a dead-end in finding suitable property.
Soil testing completed for the civil engineer team and septic design. Site is located on the east side of US285 at MM195.5. Construction to begin mid- June with construction of highway access driveway.
April 21, 2021: We are pleased to announce that we will continue working with MW Golden Constructors for the construction of our Jefferson area station.
Request For Proposal Closed / April 16, 2021
South Park Ambulance District will announce bid award on April 21, 2021.
This is the second of two prototype designed stations to be constructed. Please use the following links:
Request For Proposal Prototype Construction Documents
- Legal Notice
Design and project supervision: Davis Partnership Architects
Preliminary artist rendering of the South Park Ambulance District Stations to be constructed in Hartsel & south of Jefferson on US285.
- The landscaping will utilize native plants and natural grass common in South Park that will not require supplemental watering.
- The Hartsel Station is currently under construction with an estimated completion in early June 2021.
- Currently finalizing acquistion of property near Jefferson. Going through the Park County planning and approval process. Construction to start late May 2021 with estimated completion December 2021.
HARTSEL STATION PROGRESS
Hartsel Project General Contractor: MW Golden Constructors.
July 12, 2021
Nearing completion of site work and concrete. New siding & roofing contractor on site and everyone should be seeing progress on the exterior look. Other than a delay in completion with previous company there are no additional costs to the District for making the change. Finish work on the interior is progressing.
May 21, 2021
We are replacing the subcontractor responsible for roofing & siding. We expect to be able to show real progress on the exterior. Overall the project remains substantially on schedule.
May 11, 2021
Well is in
Crew ready room & kitchen
Ready room windows
Rear wall siding
Front & side walls will be clad in steel that will be a controlled rust. Pictured is a sample of the look on new metal.
April 21, 2021
Exterior colors (metal). Roof material will wrap onto the back wall.
March 11, 2021
The section of the building closest to the viewer is the ambulance bay. A 1st out and a reserve ambulance will be stationed here. A dedicated ambulance “only” driveway will connect to US24. The middle section will house the crew, 24/7. This section includes the kitchen, dorm rooms and restrooms. The furthest section is the public area. It will house a lobby and medical treatment room for “walk-in” patients. The public parking will be located on the side of the building.
March 3, 2021
February 11, 2021
November 9, 2020
November 5, 2020
October 14, 2020
- On site work has begun. The site is visible from the CDOT camera at US24 & SH9 (south):
September 14, 2020
- Foundation permit applied for earlier this month. On-site work will begin upon approval.
- CDOT has approved Highway 24 access from the station to the highway.
- Final construction documents under review for submittal to Park County Planning department.
July 15, 2020
CONTRACTORS: If you are interested in participating in our project and providing VE input please contact:
- General Contractor: MW GOLDEN CONSTRUCTORS
- Contact: Adam Alexander
- Phone: 303-688-9848
- Fax: 303-688-8269
- Email: email@example.com
- Please contact MWGC to request documents and a prequalification form.
For additional questions or comments please send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Meeting Schedule 2021
- 2021 Tranparency Notice
- Notice of Regular Meeting / Board of Directors July 13, 2021
- Agenda: Meeting of the Board of Directors July 13, 2021
- Notice of Budget Amendment
- The meeting is held in-person & virtually.
- If you want to attend this web-based meeting of the board, email a request to: email@example.com for instructions on joining.